Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

How do you know what people in your dreams are saying even though their mouths don’t move ?

Have you ever noticed that the people you see in your dream speak to you, but you never see their mouths move?  You can hear their voices as clear as day, but they never open their mouths?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Dreams exist in an altered reality, so the fact that lips don't move has no real effect on us.  In our awake world it is important to use your lips to talk, and to see the lips moves of everyone else in order to hear them.   If you are on the telephone, you hear them, but you don't see their lips move either.   You are applying normal rules to an unreal situation.  We don't live in our dreams, but in the real world. 

• funnel
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Just learn 'M' language, mmannnn. They're libs. MEMEMEMEEEE.

• Rich
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The answer is actually very simple.

In the natural dimension we can only hear what a person is saying if he/she talks, and we see that.

In the spiritual dimension that is not necessary. The spirit can perceive what other people are thinking and saying without them actually talking. God created us that way, and that is why God Himself can see all our thoughts. When Jesus said that when a married man lusts in his thoughts for another women he already committed adultery in the spirit, even if that man never touched her. Jesus see that in the spirit. God sees your thoughts:

1 Chronicles 28:9

“And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the Lord searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

So when you dream, you can very well perceive what others are saying without them talking.

This should also be a reminder to you that God can see all you are thinking even though you are not talking.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In mine there mouths actually do and sometimes there’s subtitles lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Guber
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I just do what the little voices tell me to.

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Strange, in my dreams they open their mouth

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.