Harlyn King, anybody?

For almost 20 years now I've been searching for a country rock musical act called "Harlyn King" or something like that. Can someone hep me? I remember fondly of the cassette I had back in 1991-1993 with the band name "Harlyn King" or something. It was a very attractive woman with a long haired man in the back, with a guitar and the foto was like with a brownish filter. I've searched far an wide for Harlyn King, probably misread it. But can somebody please help me?

They had songs that ring very similar to "Because the Night" of Patti Smith....and no, the band isn't 10,000 Maniacs. Please help me!!!

You don't mean Carol King?

She has an album around that time and has similar sound to musicians you mentioned. Her album CITY STREETS is b&w cover, but no guy.

https://youtu.be/vVwZOe71apc

Youtube thumbnail

A little more info would be very helpful:1. You said 'country rock' but neither Patty Smyth  or 10,000 Maniacs are country - both are considered pop/rock.So, are you looking for a country singer or pop / rock singer?2. You mentioned 2 female singers, but you said it's a 'act' and mention man and woman on cover of album. So, is it strictly a female singer? Or does a man sing on album as well?