Are we all excited for November when Coronavirus Hoax ends?

The Coronavirus Hoax has gone too far now that they claim the actor for Harry Potter has the Coronavirus which he doesn’t.

We need to come together and stop the media and the Democrats from continuing their Coronavirus Joke I’m tired of seeing so many gullible victims wearing face masks.

• L

Since it looks like Biden is going to win........................he has already promised masks for another 2-3 years.

I would be excited at any time to learn that you have accepted that Corona Virus is not a hoax.

• ron h

The "hoax" is the tRump crime family.  (Flu season is over, but PEOPLE ARE STILL DYING, dimwit.)  The two months after the shitgibbon loses in November will be some of the most lawless times we've ever seen.  The entire crime family will be signing corrupt contracts that will be impossible to get out of.  And they'll be shredding evidence 24/7 in government and corporate offices all over the world.   

.

• Kate

Not a hoax. It s very real and very unlikely to e over anytime soon. I'm tired of seeing idiots bucking the system and putting everyone else at risk.

I had the coronavirus and survived.

Studies show it has the same mortality rate as the flu.

So we're basically crashing the economy and bankrupting our government just to stop another flu.

Not only that, but we're collapsing the entire world economy to save old people (those who are most at risk) from the virus.

And Democrats continue to whine about the corporate bailouts and blame Republicans for the recession when they are the ones who caused it.

I'm definitely voting for Trump in 2020 after all this nonsense.

• garry

a hoax till you get it , and then you'll be hoaxing your sick...lol

Robert, you're either a troll or a complete IDIOT, I am not sure which. The pandemic is real. If you don't think it is, try asking the families of the 158,000 plus people who have DIED from it if THEY think it's a hoax. I'm sure they'll be glad to give you a piece of their minds. We need to come together, all right, but to fight the disease and to stop IDIOTS like you from spewing false information.

so all of those dead people are just faking it ?   You dont want to see people wearing masks ? How about you go lock your self up in trumps bunker , and stay there .

• fcas80

Why wait for November?  The President has told us the virus is managed, we do too much testing, we're managing better than the rest of the world.

I'm not even sure why anyone would visit a doctor when we can get the best medical advice for free from the President.

• CB

Get your sorry useless **** out of your mom's basement and talk to a doctor or nurse working at a busy urban or suburban hospital - see if they see it as a hoax. DUMBASS