2003 ford explorer wire order on chip key reader near ignition left to right? ?

I have a 2003 Ford Explorer XLT 4 wheel drive vehicle. The problem I am having is that I've got a key with a chip and it will not start. I'm trying to figure out if it's possible that the wires coming the chip key reader in the bottom are lined up correctly to the front side of the reader. I've taken a picture of how I've got them inserted. I need to know the correct order from left to right. And if this is even possibly my problem. I've already reset the anti-theft system by turning the switch off and on 8 times with the 8th time ending in on. I've got a regular chip key (only one) to work with not a remote key. If someone can provide some guidance on the order of the wires from left (closest to driver side door) to right I rarely appreciate it.thank thank you so much. God Bless.

Check for injector pulse while cranking the motor over. If the injectors are pulsing you probably have a bad fuel pump. Try jumping the fuel pump relay. 

If the security light is not flashing when you are trying to start, you do not have a key problem.

If the light is flashing, replace the battery on your key (if it has one).  Manually lock and open the door with the key slowly.  "Put key in ignition turn your key to run and back to stop position 8 times on the 8th time leave it to the on position security light will blink then go off. You should hear door locks activate,this is good . With the key in the on position push all of the buttons on the fob, Turn key off and try to start"

No fix, you have a bad transceiver or a bad key barrel or a bad key.  Check the fuse for the transceiver first.