Which album did the Stooges song 'I'm Sick of You' FIRST appear on?

So I'm adding songs to my digital library and I need the information to complete it such as the release date and the album the that the songs belong to. I see multiple compilation albums which feature the Iggy and the Stooges song 'I'm Sick of You' but I have no idea where it originally appeared. I see many sources including compilation albums 'Heavy Liquid' and 'More Power' featured as "bonus tracks" but I'm not positive if they were never released before then.

• Nick

It was originally released as a single in 1977.

Chad, it was on Heavy Liquid and More Power. If it was on an album, then it's an album track.

If you can't answer the question, then don't respond to it.

Source(s): Heavy Liquid and More Power

That isnt an album track. 

Those arent studio albums. And despite what my answer may betray, I do know my Stooges schit (the Stooges schit that counts anyway, I dont fvck with any of their second rate stuff). 

Plus, other than "You Dont Want My Name, You Want My Action", I own nothing by them newer than "Metallic K.O."