How to fix an iPod touch ? ?

My iPod home button is loose also the sides of it are coming apart. We're in Ohio the nearest Apple store is in Columbus but I don't feel comfortable sending it there we do got a Apple repair store here in town but I think they only fix iPhones I'm not getting an iPhone. How can I fix it ? 

Just grab a bunch of fresh human poo and rub it all over. Good luck!:)

I have sent my stuff to apple before. You will be fine to send it to them. Just go to apples website and submit a repair request form. They will let you know the estimated cost. If it differs from their original quote they will let you know (unless its free of charge of course) before they proceed just incase you deem it too costly. My iPhone SE 2020 was bent and couldn't figure out why but somehow they considered it to not be physical damage and replaced it for a $30 fee. 

Not to sound rude, but if you have to ask how to fix an iPod, it isn't likely you'll be able to fix it. Apple intentionally makes their device extremely uneasy to repair; they much prefer you buy a new one than to get it fixed. If you really want to fix it yourself, and are ok with the potential risk of damaging your iPod, you can buy parts on eBay or a site like GroupVertical or similar and do the repairs yourself. iFixit.com has a ton of good guides on how to disassemble iDevices and much more.