Do you believe this statement below is perfectly fair and even in line with Biblical beliefs?

Out of the (roughly) 200 different nations that make up this world,  It is not unreasonable for people of certain nations who share a culture or a religion or even dare I say look similar (such as skin colour ) to want to always be in the majority in that nation.

So for a few prime examples how about the people of Japan or the people who live in an Arab nation like Saudi Arabia, or many Christian or Muslim nations that make up Africa,  if you believe all such examples are all perfectly reasonable nation states,  

Why would you say any people who live in a nation of the west should not also feel the same about their own nation states as well.

No, that makes zero sense.  Both Islam and Christianity seek to convert the whole world to their faiths, regardless of ethnicity.  Both are cosmopolitan religions.  Judaism isn't, so if by the Bible you mean the Tanakh, maybe.

Western Civilization is a reference to the West Roman Empire, it's also called the Latin side.

The Britons cause a major rift when they protested the teachings of the Roman (Latin) Catholic church and formed the Anglican (Protestant) religion.

Even though both claim Christian and both have the same European origins. I've never met anyone with your philosophy who says Anglos and Latins belong in the same group. So, I don't see how you could ever make a statement like this.

And since I'm guessing you're an American, you should look up the Latin motto "e pluribus unum" and dare I say it, "deo vindice".

• Zirp

No, not at all. Everybody is part of a shedload of minorities. For any country, there are just two options. Either one demographic-group constitutes a majority, or no demographic group does. If two groups both want to be the majority, say catholics and protestants, or liberals and conservatives, or males and females, all you get is war.

It's not unreasonable to want to preserve your own language and culture, but that doesn't mean you should ban all the other ones.

Japan does have indigenous ethnic minorities, and the same goes for Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Finland...

i think thats possible