Why do young females have to be such selfish naturalist trend bangwagoners and breastfeed and risk spreading Covid-19 to infants?

Updated 2 months ago:

You are the epitome of stupid. Some young mothers do not know they have Covid-19 because they are not symptomatic. Why are you subhuman idiots such defenders of the term "natural". First of all breastfeeding looks anything but natural and it's inherently unclean.

Updated 21 hours ago:

Natural does not mean it is safe.

I like to offer my self to nursing mothers to help relieve the pressure on their lactating breasts by nursing on them. Most I have met  repeatedly and they are actually thankful for my being so bold and asking a complete stranger if I could help. Covid is real, but mothers milk direct from the source is so totally awesome!!!

Are you stupid??

Breastfeeding is a natural thing to do. Unless the mother is sick from COVID-19, the baby will be fine