Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Can everyone walk in high heels?

Can everyone wear heels? Yes, power to you. But is everyone able to walk in them? Probably not at first. It takes practice, and a lot of the time they will hurt if you wear them for a longer period of time. But you get used to it the more you wear them. It's just a matter of trial and error.

When they're young, yes, pretty much anyone can walk in high heels. Mind you, some do it better than others. Some people just clump along; others learn to glide.

If you're going to wear high heels for some special occasion, and you're not in the habit of wearing them, make sure you have a couple of practice runs in advance.

Luckily, I can wear high heels without any issues. In fact that's all I wear unless I'm working out. Summer time I wear wedges or stiletto pumps. Winter time it's mostly stiletto boots. I even wear my stilettos at places where nobody would imagine. County fairs, muddy corn mazes, atv riding, horse shows, etc. Tried wellies & when the mud gets sticky deep they pull off your feet. My stiletto boots stay on no matter what & the heels keep me from slipping. 

of course........

They could, but it takes a bit of practice for newbies.

• e9601:

It takes practice to do it.

I can if they're small heels, but I break my neck in the bigger ones lol

I certainly wouldn't.

I can't.  I used to be able to manage a 1-inch heel back in the day but not anymore.  Too dangerous at my age. 

i cant, im always afraid i'll fall on them