Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Can everyone walk in high heels?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Can everyone wear heels? Yes, power to you. But is everyone able to walk in them? Probably not at first. It takes practice, and a lot of the time they will hurt if you wear them for a longer period of time. But you get used to it the more you wear them. It's just a matter of trial and error.

• 2 months ago

When they're young, yes, pretty much anyone can walk in high heels. Mind you, some do it better than others. Some people just clump along; others learn to glide.

If you're going to wear high heels for some special occasion, and you're not in the habit of wearing them, make sure you have a couple of practice runs in advance.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Luckily, I can wear high heels without any issues. In fact that's all I wear unless I'm working out. Summer time I wear wedges or stiletto pumps. Winter time it's mostly stiletto boots. I even wear my stilettos at places where nobody would imagine. County fairs, muddy corn mazes, atv riding, horse shows, etc. Tried wellies & when the mud gets sticky deep they pull off your feet. My stiletto boots stay on no matter what & the heels keep me from slipping. 

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

of course........

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They could, but it takes a bit of practice for newbies.

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It takes practice to do it.

• 2 months ago

I can if they're small heels, but I break my neck in the bigger ones lol

• 2 months ago

I certainly wouldn't.

• 2 months ago

I can't.  I used to be able to manage a 1-inch heel back in the day but not anymore.  Too dangerous at my age. 

• 2 months ago

i cant, im always afraid i'll fall on them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.