Do you think things will get back to normal?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

If people do the right thing and stay home as much as possible, wear masks and when a vaccine comes out then maybe in a year or 2 things will get back to somewhat normal. I have had 2 family members in the hospital with the Covid, it's no joke. I'm working and have been right through all of this, I'm no spring chicken, I'm exposed to a lot of potential covid contamination at work. Do the right thing people.

• 2 months ago

in time if people behave and do as the  governments  ask.....

the spanish flu 1918 which killed millions  and millions  died out suddenly in just over 12 month's .

we have an aussie lady who is 109 years young was alive then  said   people back then they had to wear masks ..must have been real hard then as there was only a radio and no TV even .

• 2 months ago

Eventually they will i feel like society in some places is still taking precautions but going back to normal for the most part. They're learning to live with it i think.

• 2 months ago

yes within a year or two, I don't think the Covid 19 virus is nearly as bad as people are making it out to be to tell you the truth

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

They will but we have a long way to go yet my friend.

• 2 months ago

I wish everything will be back to normal immediately but that is not practical, however I am confident things will get back to normal as some countries are started to show some sign of recoveries. It will not happen so fast but at least after 6 months period, things will slowly improve & back to normal.

• Lilly
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I prefer to create abnormality every single day.

• 2 months ago

Absolutely. after a storm comes a calm,  after difficult and chaotic times. things will improve. always does.we are the human race nothing will stand in our way.  

• I think maybe in 6 more months 

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i hope soon........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.