Do you prefer the spelling Erik or Eric?
- KevinLv 54 months agoFavorite Answer
Erik looks weird
Eric is the way people will automatically spell it
- Fell In LoveLv 74 months ago
I prefer Eric because it looks classier
- ZapataLv 64 months ago
Unless you are actually Swedish or Norwegian or Danish, Erik just looks like a weird affectation.
- FLv 64 months ago
Are you a Viking? No? Well it’s Eric then.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous4 months ago
Depends on the last name it's paired with.
- 4 months ago
I prefer Erik cause it’s different
- lenpol7Lv 74 months ago
'Eric' is the English spelling.
'Erik' is the German/Norse spelling.
- SnidLv 74 months ago
- CatherineLv 64 months ago
- Aster RhoidsLv 74 months ago
Both are fine.