Buying two homes?

I am considering buying a home in Colorado for summers and buying another home in another state for winters. I have the down deposits for both and want to know if this would be worth it and how I could make it work! Thank you!

You need enough income to support both loans.

If you have the credit score and income (and job flexibility). You make it work by finding renters that want each place the 6 months you are not there. Property appreciates so your plan would be worth it.

Depends on YOU! What do you want? Can you afford to maintain two homes? Friends have homes in multiple states, rent out those when not in use, and now make some good money in rental incomes. Especially since all the mortgages are paid off. But it involves a great deal of work, especially since a couple of their properties they rent out as short-term, seasonal or holiday, rentals.