QUANTIFIERS ! CHOOSE THE CORRECT WORD OR PHRASE TO COMPLETE THE READERS COMMENTS ON THE ARTICLE. I give points?

CHOOSE THE CORRECT WORD OR PHRASE TO COMPLETE THE READERS COMMENTS ON THE ARTICLE.

ANGELO: last year I got into a lot of / many debt because I spent too much / little money on credit cards. Now, when I go out I just take enough / much cash for what I need. I've saved a lot of / any money this way. In a cashless society too much / many people would get into debt. It would be a disaster.

JOHAN: We need to carry some / much cash so we can do things like give a few / any coins to street performers. Also, cash teaches children some / much important lessons about the value of money.

AUDREY : I don't see some / any practical reasons why we need cash. It costs the government a lot of / enough money to produce it and many / any criminals benefit from the cash economy. By the way, I am 85, and I don't have any / too much problems using modern technology, thank you. 

• Mercy

ANGELO: last year I got into a lot of  debt because I spent too much money on credit cards. Now, when I go out I just take enoughcash for what I need. I've saved a lot of money this way. In a cashless society too  many people would get into debt. It would be a disaster.

JOHAN: We need to carry some cash so we can do things like give a few  coins to street performers. Also, cash teaches children some  important lessons about the value of money.

AUDREY : I don't see any practical reasons why we need cash. It costs the government a lot of money to produce it and many criminals benefit from the cash economy. By the way, I am 85, and I don't have any  problems using modern technology, thank you. 

And, you're asking to solve this word problem for you?