Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 2 months ago

Is having a pet nice & fun?

I never ever had a personal pet before but I know people who has pets they seem very friendly once the animals know who you are but they are still not loyal to you because your not their owner. I always live in a place where I'm not allowed to have pets guess I'm just unlucky but one day if I ever find a place that allow pets I'm getting one right away. I'm thinking about getting a cat because it can clean itself know where to poop go outside when ever it wants to come back home you wont have to do much. It would be nice seeing the cat walk around the place walking to to you cuddling with you playing with you it be pretty easy I think. 

Yes’m, but it is also just time consuming at times.

Yes but do your research on the pet before buying and ask yourself "Can i keep this thing for ten years?". I have a pet fish and he's cute and fun to watch