Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 2 months ago

Is it bad if I drink 40 standard drinks of alcohol a week?

Two bottles of vodka equaling this amount of drinks, I drink them both within the week, but most likely in 5-6 days.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

“Bad” in what what way? I'm sorry but I really can't believe you're asking if it is an unhealthy thing to do (surely you KNOW that it is.)

Is it “bad” in the sense of being a wicked or evil thing to do? No it's not providing it harms no one else.

• I think too bad for your health, so much drink, your liver will break down very soon, so will your kidneys, and it has a lot of effects on the brain

• 1 month ago

drinking that much alcohol within a span of 5- 6 days really isn't good for you and can lead to serious health problems, if this is an actual problem where you can't stop or are addicted probably seek some sort of help.

• 1 month ago

It's not bad just not good for you!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Over the long run that's a lot of booze. The longer you keep it up then the harder it will be to bounce back from it.

• 2 months ago

If you aren't feeling any ill effects after a month I'd possibly tell you that you're disassociated from your feelings and should probably stop until you can better feel the effects and after effects.  I'm not talking about a 'hangover' but rather more along the lines of swelling, soreness, discomfort, and pain.

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes that's unhealthy

• 2 months ago

Yes, it is. Keep that up for very many years and you'll have alcohol-related health problems. If you don't already.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'd call you a Lightweight. 

• 2 months ago

You are pickling your liver and eventually you could die of a very painful illness.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.