Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 2 months ago

Is it bad if I drink 40 standard drinks of alcohol a week?

Two bottles of vodka equaling this amount of drinks, I drink them both within the week, but most likely in 5-6 days.

Favorite Answer

“Bad” in what what way? I'm sorry but I really can't believe you're asking if it is an unhealthy thing to do (surely you KNOW that it is.)

Is it “bad” in the sense of being a wicked or evil thing to do? No it's not providing it harms no one else.

• I think too bad for your health, so much drink, your liver will break down very soon, so will your kidneys, and it has a lot of effects on the brain

drinking that much alcohol within a span of 5- 6 days really isn't good for you and can lead to serious health problems, if this is an actual problem where you can't stop or are addicted probably seek some sort of help.

It's not bad just not good for you!

Over the long run that's a lot of booze. The longer you keep it up then the harder it will be to bounce back from it.

If you aren't feeling any ill effects after a month I'd possibly tell you that you're disassociated from your feelings and should probably stop until you can better feel the effects and after effects.  I'm not talking about a 'hangover' but rather more along the lines of swelling, soreness, discomfort, and pain.

• 🦋

Yes that's unhealthy

Yes, it is. Keep that up for very many years and you'll have alcohol-related health problems. If you don't already.

• kswck2

I'd call you a Lightweight. 

You are pickling your liver and eventually you could die of a very painful illness.