Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 2 months ago

If I get a 203k loan, can I use my uncle who is a general contractor?

3 Answers

  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Possibly, if he submits a competitive bid and passes the review process of all contractors that submit bids.

    Read this:

  • 2 months ago

    FHA only requires that the work be done by a general contractor, so yes.

  • User
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Not unless he agrees to it

    (he would have to agree to co-sign and be responsible for the debt if you failed to make payment).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.