Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

Why do Hijabis wear tight jeans? Is it acceptable in a way?

Favorite Answer

These type of women don't follow Islam. They are only wearing the headscarf for show. Or they are only wearing the abaya/jilbab for show or culture and not because of Islam.

Such clothes are not acceptable in Islam.

One, wearing pants is imitating the men and dressing like the opposite gender is forbidden in Islam. They could wear the pants under their abaya/jilbab when no one can see it, but not openly.

Two, wearing tight clothes is referred to in Islam as "being dressed yet naked", and is haram (forbidden) so is a sin.

It's just like Christian women wearing a cross yet doing porn. Are they following Christianity?

Here's one hadith (saying of the Prophet) about wearing clothes that show the shape of the body.

It has been narrated by Usaamah ibn Zayd who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings be upon him) clothed me with a thick white linen garment which had been gifted to him by Dahiyyah al-Kalbee, so I clothed my wife with it, and he said: 'What is the matter with you, you do not wear the thick white linen garment?' So I said: I have clothed my wife with it, so he said: 'Be sure that she wears a ghilaalah underneath it, for indeed I fear it (the thick white linen garment) accentuating her body and bones'. A ghilaalah is a fine textured and light shirt-like gown which is worn underneath a garment to prevent accentuating her body.

they wear Modern Short skirts see through Blouses under the Burka

I had a Muslim  Girlfriend in Malaysia and when we went to Thailand her Burka was in her bag and no one could tell what religion she was

Hollywood stars would get raped, and they would not describe their rapists as brown

They can go commando under the hijab , no problem,

hijab is just for show

these shameless women wear micro shorts at home

• Mintee

you can wear what you want underneath the black cloak we call an abaya... or at home

• Ar

Just for show!