What do you make of Johnny Depp Amber Heard drama?

Who do you think is innocent?

I think Heard lost any and all credibility when she tried to claim they she had never seen any of his movies and "didn't know who he was"  when they started dating................

yeahhhhh, okay......you were an unknown nobody but starring in a Johnny Depp film with him........but you never heard of the guy? 

come on now.  

Now to mention that all her press before the marriage was that she was gay,  or Bi-sexual .......... yet, suddenly you marry a guy worth millions.......but it  wasn't about his money? 

and there were a dozen people who testified that she had NO bruises,  after her claims of being  "beaten". 

I think he lost his head over her obvious beauty..................ignored a lot of warning signs, and  rushed into marrying her......and quickly realized  she was a gold digger,  in it for her own fame. 

I think Heard is lying and Depp is the innocent one. 

i know Johnny depp had an abusive mother and so maybe this rubbed off on Johnny. 

I think they are quite possibly both guilty.  He obviously has substance / alcohol abuse issues, but Heard jumped into a toxic relationship with one goal in mind; to milk him to the max.  I am glad he is getting his act together now and counter-suing; obviously ugly as a drunk.  He was very foolish to marry her so quickly and she should not gave tried to take advantage of him; shameful.  It's sad but at least they don't have children to squabble over.  Life is just too short; just hope they don't get back together one day as they obviously bring out the worst in each other.

I think both are to blame and there is no winner. They had a toxic relationship 

being drunk loud   and mouthing off etc dont make him a wife basher,.

remember he is the one doing the suing ....... 

• Jill

I think it was obviously a very toxic relationship and there are probably lies being told on both sides. Who is innocent? Probably neither but in the end the court case is not about that. It's about a publication calling Johnny Depp a wife-beater when he has been convicted of nothing. I think he should win. 

In my honest opinion (just an opinion I could be wrong asF) Johnny is innocent , so much evidence (recordings for example ) and Ambers over exaggerated arm movements when talking about it just show she’s trying to pull off an elaborate lie . 

Depp.

He's never had a history of doing the things she accused him of.

Am glad he's counter suing her.