Do you think many Trump supporters remain silent because they don't want to be associated with the vocal racists who also support him?

Let me be clear - I think the majority of Trump supporters are NOT racist. There are, however, a small and vocal minority who ARE racist. These are the people who wave Nazi & Confederate flags, or who marched in Charlottesville, or who yell "white power" at black people (all those things happened). But again, these racists make up a VERY SMALL MINORITY of Trump supporters.

Do you think there are a significant number of people who remain silent about their support of Trump because they don't want to be associated with those vocal racists?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

We'll do our speaking at the voting booth come Nov. 3rd, 2020. People forget how the Leftist in the UK were blown to smithereens - they over-reached big time here and people are seething at the lefts' violence, hatred, disrespect & anarchy. Pay back's coming baby.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Have you seen and heard crazy liberals ? Crazy people don’t discriminate, they are in all political parties. At least they don’t discriminate.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Its difficult to say. There doesn't seem to be any real correlation  except they are unified  in worthy and praise for him. That alone is frightening as Hades.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think there are a lot of people who'll either not vote or hold their nose and vote for Trump just because the opposition is so extreme this year. But I don't think there are a lot of people who love Trump at all. At least not a large percentage of our very large population. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

This will just depend on if they are brain dead morons with crayons stuck in their brains or not.

Source(s): Reality.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

We've seen how you leftists support and embrace cancel culture, where people get harassed and have their lives and livelihoods threatened for publicly disagreeing with the leftist hatred du jour.

We've seen conservatives assaulted and smeared.

We've seen schools allow conservative students and teachers to the threatened and hassled.

Don't worry about us.  We'll speak at the polls like we did in 2016.

We don't need to be loudmouth assholes like the Democrats have been.

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think that silence started under Obama, when any disagreement with his policies lead to screams of racism. I believe they spoke when they voted. I also believe many more are now keeping silent becouse they want to keep their jobs, they don't want their spouse or kids bullied, they don't want their property and homes trashed. Or they don't want to end up like Bernell ‘Ras’ Trammell.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

More likely they are avoiding all the idiots that are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What vocal racists??? And what exactly do you call racist?  Some Liberals think anyone who disagrees with them on any issue is a racist.  

• 2 months ago

I think you are generally correct but I'd phrase it a bit differently...

Not all Trump supporters are racist, but all of them decided racism wasn't a deal breaker. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.