Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 2 months ago

How set are you in your beliefs? ?

E.g., would you be surprised if all of the sudden you found out there are invisible beings all around us? If you're a republican/democrat and you found out that you've been wrong all these years, would you continue to fight and say that it can't be so, and would you be surprised? Another example is to find out that your religion or lack of religion is wrong.

Update:

Jerry. I couldn't agree more. That's why I wrote this, because I have been wrong about many things.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Alway's open to being wrong but thick headed too zxvqfjl

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 2 months ago

I know there are spirits all around me. No sure what you think being Republican or Democrat has to do with spirituality thought. I'm not religious, and I know that Christianity is right. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I seek knowledge, not belief.

Belief is a thing to be investigated, to learn if it can become knowledge, and therefore useful.

Evidence leads us to truth, so evidence must be followed to conclusion, for any truth to be exposed.

Sadly for theists, facts trump pretense, conjecture, and superstition.

A fact stands without belief at all.

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

One of beauties of science a willingness to accept "Based on reason and evidence, looks like an awfully lot that I thought I knew turns out to be wrong." 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

THERE are demons yes but BORN AGAINS can ignore them. WE have the Holy Spirit and Satan does not like us anyway..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.