Chris asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 2 months ago

Why dont Chinese people stop eating bats and dogs and cats in China?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

In South America they eat hamsters roasted on sticks. Very popular.

• 2 months ago

yea why don't they they make white people sick

• 2 months ago

Whites used to eat their babies until the Romans raped Europe

• 2 months ago

You should know that only very few of chinese people eat those animals which is their tradition. I don't eat, but I want to respect their tradition.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Very very few people eat those kinda animals in China. That's NOT part of Chinese tradition. Eating wild animals is ilegal in China anyway.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because they are ******* stupid.

• hihi!
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Vegans and vegeterians say "Why don't Americans stop eating cows, goats, sheep, pigs, catfish, cod fish, shrimp, lobster?" Meat eaters say "Why don't veggies get a life and stop eating artificially meat flavored soybeans?" Russians say "Why don't Americans eat real food instead of boxes of powdered stuff?" Get out sometimes. People in the south of USA eat possums, armadilloes, rack-oons, bottom-feeding catfish, etc. 

• 2 months ago

Your comment shows me that you've probably never left the city/state you were born in.

I've been to dozens of countries, including 7 times to Asia, and lived overseas twice.

People will eat anything that is available.  It's either that or starve to death.

FACT:  Koreans still know which weeds along the sides of the road that are good to eat.  You can bet other cultures do too.  In the US we just cut them down or use weed killer to get rid of them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.