ashley asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Corona virus ?

When will things go back to normal? 

• Linda

I wish I knew that Ashley. That's the question on everybody's minds now. As long as new cases keep occurring, this might go on for years and I don't want to scare you, but it could.

It seems most likely that lockdown/quarantine will officially be over by Spring 2021. No more having to social distance or wear face masks. At least if people keep following the rules now, then the virus outbreak will be all over by then.

About 3-4 years until 2024.

hopefully from Oct 2020 imho

Nobody knows.  It will be a while.

It won't go back to normal thanks to China.

I read 2 more articles about the covid-19 vaccine. The vaccine is either going to prevent infected people from going to the hospital, or make them immune to the virus, so there is still uncertainty about what will happen to people if they get vaccinated. Unfortunately there won't be enough vaccine, for everyone, but maybe there will be in 2 - 3 years.

It's never going to return to how things were before the pandemic, but once a vaccine becomes widely available... things will approach how they were, but it will be a "new normal".

I have seen reports that a vaccine could be available by the end of the year, but it probably wont be until mid 2021 that it's actually widely available.

No one knows when things will go back to normal, but I really hope we can soon. This past weekend I had hope for us because Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I didn't see any updates in cases or deaths on the news, but yesterday and Sunday I did read some updates. 

• kelvin

that will be never

Next year probably...hope it normal ASAP