MISOA
Lv 4
MISOA asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

How come there ain't no trolling at gender studies ?

When i was operational some time back (well that means almost 10 years ...lol )...we had a good time ...especially with those femme fatales ...to all of them :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KwUmgJ4Y3s

Youtube thumbnail

Update:

Well ...to all my comrades here at GS ....visiting my home section ...feminism means romance ...period !!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

For the romantically inclined; romance is in every situation; look at yourself. As for the trolling; a bit of trolling might put a smile on some faces and not so much on others. I have been here as long as you therefore I do know what I am talking about.

All of that being said; trolling is good in small doses when the intention is not to harm because there are those who do answer seriously. 

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

" femme fatales"

I miss all of that except for those certain "femme fatales" that you are referring to. You can keep them. 

Source(s): Im formerly Lord THand
  • liz
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They’re still here. There was a good one the other day where someone asked something about him wearing a face mask while driving a Prius in Texas and that upsetting people or being taken for a left winger or something like that. I think someone answered that he was probably gay. It was a really funny question, almost serious in tone, but I didn’t get round to answering and now I can’t find it.  

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because the censors nailed them. I don't how many times I saw a question on women being sexually attracted only to other women in every variation possible. But he seems to be gone now. Or at least he's inhabiting another category.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Obviously my trolling is so good you can’t even tell it’s trolling.  That’s how good I am.  

Source(s): Gender Studies Troll.
  • 6 months ago

"How come there ain't no trolling at gender studies ?"

Because all the good trollers have left, or gotten married :D.

Good to see you are still here, at least periodically!

• Damien
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

i took gender studies as a course in university cause i wanted to get my GPA up easily, nothing to whine about when **** courses like calculus drag your gpa down.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

because most users' views are neutral 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.