MISOA
MISOA asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

How come there ain't no trolling at gender studies ?

When i was operational some time back (well that means almost 10 years ...lol )...we had a good time ...especially with those femme fatales ...to all of them :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KwUmgJ4Y3s

Youtube thumbnail

Well ...to all my comrades here at GS ....visiting my home section ...feminism means romance ...period !!!

Favorite Answer

For the romantically inclined; romance is in every situation; look at yourself. As for the trolling; a bit of trolling might put a smile on some faces and not so much on others. I have been here as long as you therefore I do know what I am talking about.

All of that being said; trolling is good in small doses when the intention is not to harm because there are those who do answer seriously. 

" femme fatales"

I miss all of that except for those certain "femme fatales" that you are referring to. You can keep them. 

Source(s): Im formerly Lord THand
  • liz

They’re still here. There was a good one the other day where someone asked something about him wearing a face mask while driving a Prius in Texas and that upsetting people or being taken for a left winger or something like that. I think someone answered that he was probably gay. It was a really funny question, almost serious in tone, but I didn’t get round to answering and now I can’t find it.  

Because the censors nailed them. I don't how many times I saw a question on women being sexually attracted only to other women in every variation possible. But he seems to be gone now. Or at least he's inhabiting another category.

Obviously my trolling is so good you can’t even tell it’s trolling.  That’s how good I am.  

Source(s): Gender Studies Troll.

"How come there ain't no trolling at gender studies ?"

Because all the good trollers have left, or gotten married :D.

Good to see you are still here, at least periodically!

.

• Damien

i took gender studies as a course in university cause i wanted to get my GPA up easily, nothing to whine about when **** courses like calculus drag your gpa down.

because most users' views are neutral