Can she get pregnant ?

I had sex unprotected and she is not on birth control. Now I pulled out so I think I'm ok. She said that she is gunna have her period in 4 days so would that mean its not possible anyways? Just kinda worried. now she says nothing got in her and it's all good what u guys think?

• J

She can get pregnant. Pre-cûm contains sperm. Pulling out is not birth control. If she misses her period, she should take a pregnancy test. And use better birth control next time. 

I agree with all the other answers.

She's wrong to say nothing got in her because you pulled out and ejaculated elsewhere. During sex without protection, you were depositing pre-ejaculate, which often contains live sperm. It only takes one.

Maybe you'll be lucky and she won't be pregnant, but serious, Michael, don't ever be this stupid again.

• Pippin

Worried about what? When the two of you decided to have sex without any form of contraception, that meant you both WANTED a pregnancy. 

You are both clearly far too young to be having sex if you don't understand how babies are made.

YES is the answer, she can get pregnant.  A female can get pregnant any time within a cycle.  Some times are highly unlikely .. but still possible ... while other times are highly likely.  "Pull & Pray" is not a recommended form of birth control. 

Sex = pregnancy so even with protection, the pill, pulling out and other things still mean you can get pregnant. The only way NOT to get pregnant is not to have sex.

So yes, she can get pregnant.