Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

I like my casual lifestyle and don't want to change it.  So, how do I shut-down my neat freak sister?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It's probably very stressful for your sister. By "casual" do you mean sloppy or lazy? Are you living in squallor?  

It's not that cleanliness is next to godliness, but ORDER absolutely is next to godliness. Order, as in prioritizing, is next to godliness.  

So, while it's not a moral issue, you might discover that the stress your "casual" attitude causes is keeping you from experiencing joy in your daily life and routines, not to mention your relationship with your sister and any future cohabitors in your life.  

It's really not so hard to wash a dish after you use it and put your dirty shirt in the hamper when you take it off.

• L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Until you BOTH have a job and your own place -  you just have to DEAL WITH IT.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Move.                       

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Move out and get your own place.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • zvo
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Absolutely, shut her down, barricade yourself, but first tidy yourself up a bit, stop making a paradise for cockroaches.

Have you considered you may not be perfect?  Why not have a relaxed chat with her?  If she's serious and won't listen, she may organise your life for you - take advantage of her willingness to help you :-)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not enough info.

• Tj
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tell her to F Off

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

maybe you should move out

• 2 months ago

What do you mean, shut down? How does her being a neat freak affect your life? Let her be her, and you do you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A colonoscopy is a procedure to examine the inside of your colon (intestine) with a scope. A scope is a flexible tube with a small light and camera on the end. Look for the answer there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.