Why wasnt Bob Marley's last concert recorded on video? ?

I'm curious to know why Bob Marley's final concert (at the Stanley theater in PA 9/23/80) wasnt recorded on video. So many other concerts, obviously way older have even been filmed. But not his last??? Please I'm dying for an answer. I know their is audio.  But why no footage ?

Every concert was not filmed, and they probably didn't know it would be his last.

Not every concert is recorded and they didn’t know it would be his last show.

• There was only two ways to film a concert in 1980, an actual film camera or a video camera and video camera's in 1980 were about the size of a packing case, not easy to smuggle into a theatre.

• Nick

They didn't know it'd be his last. Filming concerts costs money, especially back then when you had to use actual film to do it. It was not standard to film every concert.

🥴 Lots of pot smokers, dude. Who has a camera while smoking weed?