boyfriend friendzoning me need help?

In december I started a romantic relationship with my best friend. The first few months were amazing but now a month ago he told me he did not want a relationship anymore. He just lost all the crush feeling and attraction feelings.

We decided to give it two months, a month in and I feel no change.

I'm insanely in love with him, how do I fix this?

Favorite Answer

Mirror his actions. If he texts you a little, you do the same. 

Let him do what he wants. Don’t suffocate him or tell him you love him (it’s a turn off and he will take you for granted). Don’t be needy! (Major turn off). Focus on getting on with your life and bettering yourself (attractive). 

Cut off his penis.

Move on and ignore him

You may have more love for him then he does for you.  You could try to make actions he will find more interesting. He needs to find something in you that will let him know your the one. Does he like the outdoors? Maybe camping and or hiking with him will show characteristics that finds him more attracted to you.  Volunteering somewhere he does most hours at will show your empathy towards people he cares about.

With the covid I understand this will be hard to do allot with him. What ever his interests are, maybe invest your time to make it happen. Especially if he has never done something before that will make him go "wow we really did that____!" Sky jumping  ect...

Take it from me, don't try and get him back. Because if you do, it will likely just fizzle out again. It does hurt, and it sucks. But the lucky thing for you is, you guys were already friends beforehand, so maybe eventually you will be past those feelings and be able to see him as your best friend again, but it will take time. Focus on other friends for awhile, focus on what you are wanting to do with your life. It will all fall into place.

if you  did not then ,,,,, you know now,,,

this is the trap you choose step in

I assume you mean sex when you say romantic

if not,  then that is a problem

if yes sex,,, it must not have been what he hoped for

the problem ,, you really no longer have a best friend either 

learn and move on

-----------------------------

side notes

it could be you were / are too clingy 

or it could be he is not a true convinced heterosexual -- the gay guy best friend thought he would give it a try and did not like it 

Damn. Sorry. It’s over. It’s best to move on now because the longer you wait the harder it’ll be 

There is no fixing...

You move on and find someone else.. 

you cannot fix that. find a new boyfriend.

Sorry, girl, but this is part of life.  People's feelings change, and there's nothing you can do but respect that.

Does it hurt?  Oh yeah, big time.  Does it suck?  So, so much.

But you know what?  You WILL heal eventually.  Don't let yourself get stuck pining for him.  Eat a pint of ice cream by yourself.  Watch a sad movie with a box of tissues.  Do whatever you have to do to grieve for the lost relationship.

And then move on.  Make plans with friends.  Lose his number.  Don't go to places you used to go with him, hoping to "accidentally" run into him.  Every day you live your life, you'll hurt a little less... as long as you give yourself time and permission to get over him.  In the end, you'll be glad you did.

Best of luck to you.

By giving yourself space away from him to get over him and salvage what you can of the friendship. Sorry it didn’t go how you wanted