i9 9900k usage?

Hello I have an

i9 9900k

32gb DDR4 2666mhz ram

1080ti

and in games like Call of duty warzone my CPU goes to 80% usage with only the game and discord open. When I watch people on youtube with the i9 9900k on the same game with more FPS than me they are only around 30 to 40% usage. Do you think if I go to DDR4 3200mhz ram it will help lower the CPU usage

Update I found out that task manager was bugging out as when I downloaded MASI afterburner in game it said my CPU was at 35 to 45% and GPU at 98 to 99% while task manager said CPU was at 8-% and GPU at 7%

Probably because you have "Hardware Acceleration" turned off with the Discord program. Enable "Hardware Acceleration" and your CPU usage problem ease themselves. However, this may decrease Graphics performance. It's best to try this to see what the results are.

High CPU usage with Warzone is a known issue if the Graphics card drivers are outdated. I would suggest running Display Driver Uninstaller, which is best downloaded from guru3d.com. Yeah, you can go to Wagnardsoft to download DDU but that site is set up with too many Alt links that will lead you to downloading another useless program. Once you have erased the Graphics drivers, then you can install fresh drivers. The reason to run DDU is because some Driver problems don't always go away with a driver update.

You can use MSI Afterburner to monitor the Graphics card. You're not really getting your money's worth out of the Graphics card unless it's running at 90% or better while gaming.

Check Task Manager to make sure there aren't any 3rd Party programs running in the background.

Definitely have a graphics problem of some sort. 7% useage is way too low. You are only using half of your RAM, so that is fine.

Double check your graphics card power cables and driver updates.

• L.N.

The first thing I'd check is if you have the latest video driver. If some hardware DirectX or GL feature that the game requires is not supported it will try to emulate it in software which is very CPU intensive.