Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Dems apart from "he's not Donald Trump" why are you voting for joe biden?

He is also not Pence, Guiliani, Bush, Limbaugh...

• Mandy

Because he has good plans for the country and ways to right the bullshit that Donald Trump has done.  He knows the English language and how to use it properly. (He doesn’t constantly say idiotic things “like we are looking at it very strongly”).  And he has intelligence, cares and is not an embarrassment to know or be around.  He will be an excellent President for the country.  

If you didn’t know; now, you know.

• Zack

I’m not a Dem, but there are two BIG reasons why I’m voting for Biden:

1. Because he’s not Trump, as you mentioned.

2. To get Trump out of office.

Other reasons that are relevant to the above are:

1. He cares about Americans and not just himself.

2. He doesn’t say stupid crap.

3. He’s not a big liar.

4. He doesn’t insult everyone.

That requires thinking  to answer, leaving 91.2% of the DNC incapable of answering.

He stepped down in 2016,   when he had the best chance possible  of winning......putting his own ambitions aside,  so he wouldn't have to drag his family thru the mud of an election,  right after the death of his son. 

That was nothing but class .  And for that alone, he gets my vote. 

THEY'RE PROBABLY VOTING HIM BECAUSE THEY'RE also SENILE and DEMENTED

He's qualified for the job, he's motivated to do a good job, and he is about as honest as you can get in Washington.

• Thorn

His experience and qualifications.

While he doesn't appear to support Medicare for all, his support of a public health insurance option and strengthening of the ACA should help with health care. Trump and the GOP have no health care plan. That's my primary concern.

Additionally, Biden has a plan to address climate change and the environment. This is also something that Trump and the GOP have no plan to address.

Finally, I trust Biden more as a reliable representative of the United States than Trump. Trump has lied or misled a documented 20,000+ times during his presidency and his Twitter is not becoming of the most powerful man on earth. I find Trump is a narcissist who lacks empathy and sows division. He has the temperament of a toddler, and that's not someone who I want to have the nuclear launch codes.

Um...that's pretty much it.