Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

When will God judge humanity?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

WHEN the cup of lawlessness,corruption and inequity is filled,very soon.  

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They are judging themselves all of the time because of their conscience .

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

He judges each of us at the moment of our biological death, and allows us to proceed to the eternal existence we have freely chosen during our time on Earth - the eternal perfect happiness of Heaven, or the eternal horror and agony of Hell.

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

As you cross over into His kingdom.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Humanity is judged daily.

• JUDGMENT DAY IS HERE >>>NOW!<<<

"Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to (((JUDGE))) thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to (((JUDGE))) this thy so great a people? " (I Kings 3:9)!

"Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven" (Matthew 18:18)!

"GOD HATES YOU" (Proverbs 6:16-19)!

Hebrews 9:27 is talking about "dying to sins" (Romans 6:1-23) because Hebrews 9:26 is speaking of Christ dying once for our sins"

Otherwise the Scriptures given above would be A LIE!

"GOD HATES YOU" (Proverbs 6:16-19)

Believing you know what you're talking about (James 3:1) but haven't been "SENT" (Romans 10:14-15)

Just "DEAD spirits" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22) talking giving their "private interpretations" NOT being "moved by the Holy Ghost" (II Peter 1:20-21)!

"GOD HATES YOU" (Proverbs 6:16-19)!

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD! "REPENT" FROM YOUR LYING CATHOLIC DOCTRINE! CATHOLIC DOCTRINE!@ LET MY PEOPLE GO!
  • 6 months ago

As soon as you die physically.  "It is appointed unto man to die once and after this comes the judgment"  Hebrews 9:27

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Judgment day.........

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

He has all along.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

One person at a time when we pass away. 

Hebrews 9:27 KJV — It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this comes the judgment:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.