Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Does it piss atheists off that us intellectually superior folks don’t share our mathematical proof for God’s existence with them?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

If there was a mathematical proof of the existence of god (one of the basic things acceptable scientifically) why wouldn't you share it with the wider population.

Doesn't piss me off I just feel that a proof not shared is not really a proof.

• 2 months ago

Do you mean Godel's ontological proof? I'm undecided but there's information online if anyone is curious. 

• 2 months ago

SAYING you have "mathematical proof for God’s existence" and not showing it is worse than just not showing it.

It makes you look even more foolish.

• 2 months ago

I already know it.

1 + 2 = potato

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Isn't it odd that these  intellectually superior folks, can't tell reality from fiction?  Nor can they prove a single one of their many questionable points.  They can't give anyone a straight answer, but instead try to attack you with lame lies.

I have dared, double dared, and challenged theists here for years.  Every one runs away in failure to show me incorrect about anything.   Actually that isn't quite true, twice christians have straightened a mistake out for me.  Showed m,e truth through evidence, that changed my mind.  Two of them.  And I thanked them both, in private, and here publicly.

I would expect much more from  intellectually superior folks.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We don't when the "intellectually superior" folk doesn't know the simple difference between an objective and subjective 3rd person plural pronoun. Then, ϲocksucker, we simply think the "superior folks" are liars.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They recognize that you have a great deal of proof locked up in your head because no proof ever came out.

• 2 months ago

As a Christian what mathematical proof, none needed for the faithful.

• 2 months ago

You sound like Donald Trump - that is not a compliment!

• Nah, I'm already convinced you have no evidence. If God wants to convince me he can give me the holy spirit to guide me. Simple as that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.