Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 2 months ago

Hypothetically, what would happen if you found out that non-whites have become the majority among the young?

IF THEY ARE INTENDING TO DESTROY WHAT OUR FOUNDING FATHERS CREATED I WOULD HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH THAT

• RICK

Nothing would happen because I dont care

I would say it is wonderful, but do you realize that most of those are half white.  Racism in America doesn't seem to work well any more.  It is rather ignorant to bring it up.  You can bet your bottom dollar when it is brought up there is a notion of wickedness behind it.  

• Lili

I don't have to suggest a mere hypothesis, since I know exactly how I would react:

Not at all.

That's never going to happen with Asians and black people, since they represent such small percentages of the population (about 5% and 12% respectively). As for Hispanics, "Hispanic" isn't a race.  Most Hispanics are actually white, because most represent some mixture of European and Amerindian ancestry, and "Amerindian" isn't considered a race either.

There was a time when Italians and Irish people weren't considered white, but they certainly they are now. Likewise, even bigots will regard Hispanics as white in the future.

See below:

• Foofa

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that as long as Latinx people are being classified as "non-white" that of course this is the case. Not the stunning revelation you seem to believe it is. 

The demographic displacement is entirely because of the 1965 Immigration Act. The senators who prepared that bill PROMISED in the hearings that it would not change the demographic mix of the country. The congress was under majority Democrat control at the time. Concerns were raised about the mass immigration and demographic change that the bill would produce. But the senators promised that it wouldn't. That turned out to be a lie. But as soon as the bill went into effect in 1970, the demographics started changing fast. That immigration change so far brought 70 million LEGAL non-white immigrants to the country (mostly latinos, Asians). Before 1970, there were very few Asians in the country. Latinos before 1970 were mainly Hispanic whites. The country was mostly black and white only.

In 1970, the country was 84 percent non-Hispanic white. In 1980, it was 79 percent. In 1990, it was 75 percent. In 2000, it was 69 percent. In 2010, it was 63 percent. In 2020, it is 60 percent. At this rate, there is no future for whites in America. 

This demographic change is not only happening in America. But also in Canada, Australia, New Zealand. Those countries also made similar immigration changes in 1976 and their white population started decreasing. Google it. This is not a natural decline. It was a deliberate change in immigration policies to replace white people.

I was raised as the very noted minority in my neighborhood and my grammar school was mostly NOn-whites. I grew up being a white minority.  I don't think that that alone is anything to worry about. There might be other issues raised. 

What would happen if you found it getting colder around October?  What would happen if you found it getting darker after sunset?

We've seen the white share of population shrink for years now.  It's been more or less inevitable that eventually 'minorities' would overtake us, and we'd become just another minority.

Five states are now majority-minority.  Hawaii (which never had a white majority!), New Mexico, California, Texas and Nevada.  50 metropolitan areas in the US are now majority-minority, in fact of the 15 largest cities in the US, only Jacksonville, FL, and Fort Worth, TX are NOT majority-minority.

If our population is growing less and less white, wouldn't you just EXPECT that eventually most kids under a certain age would be other-than-white?