Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

How come my family wants to admit me to an mental institution because I claim that I'm going to run away and fake my own death?

So my family thinks that I'm delusional because of some of the things that I've said. I'm facing legal issues and I want to run away from all of this by faking my own death and run away and live under an fake identity. I saw some tv shows that explained about this and I've done research about it on my own and so I know it is possible for me to do this. My family thinks that I'm delusional and they want to admit me to this psychiatric hospital to protect me. I don't get how are they helping me by admitting me to a hospital. How come they want to admit me to an hospital because of this idea of mine ? How come they claim that I can't pull it off ?

As I told you previously, you need to put your adult pants on and accept whatever punishment comes your way.  Running away and faking your own death to avoid punishment is not the answer.

• LAN

How come you keep posting stupid attention whoring rants here over and over?

• Kevin

They probably think the hospital would be better and they can treat you

• GF

They don't realize that they should call the police. You are planning a crime and need to go to jail because of it.