Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesOther - Arts & Humanities · 2 months ago

Whose country is more negative of the two, China or Russia?

Your question smacks of "Which is a better way to die: drowning with an anchor to weigh you down or drowning with a cement block to weigh you down?"

My point one is not "more negative" than the other.  They are equally negative.  They both murder political opponents on foreign soil, they both spy on the US and try to interfere with our political system, the both have strong militaries training to smash the US, they both arrest and incarcerate political opponents without trial, etc. etc.

So the answer is...neither.  They are equally negative.

China is the negative country.Because they wanna take another country's lands. The COVID 19 also come from them &they are very dirty.

China is the worst country in the history of the world. What good are commie animal abusers who constantly cause plagues?

China, I'm half Russian, but they are both as bad as the US. China didn't make Covid tho

Tay Tay .............

China, I've never seen Russia intentionally release a virus