Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Republicans: Put aside your party affiliation. What did you think of Trump after watching the Axios interview?

coward anons,democrats,then do they EVERRR out aside their partisanship,?

NEVERR EVEERRRR allll.evvvverything is palitical

Because they've sold their souls to the tRumpCo cult of stupid, they think he did a great job.

• W

"Trump is an excellent president. We judge him on merit and he's done more for America than any president in the last 3 decades have."

Can you list - without polemic or conditionals - exactly what he has done? Leave out the economy and jobs bit. Presidents can't influence the economy. They can only sit in the Oval Office while the investment world swirls around them. It's supply and demand. That's all. So ... the wall? Didn't make a dent in the problem it was supposed to prevent. The tax cut? OK - he convinced a Republican Congress to cut taxes, which he then signed off. Crime? No. Trade? No. Spending cuts? No. So help me out here. You've got 10000 letters. A simple, truthful, documentable list.

How come not a single Trump toadie is here defending his performance in that interview?  Their silence is deafening!  Yes, he's demented.  Yes, he has Alzheimer's.  Yes, he is not fit to be POTUS any longer.

I didn't watch it.  Are you still upset about Ellen DeGeneres getting canceled because of sexual misconduct?

I like how all the Republicans are actively avoiding the question

Trump is an excellent president.  We judge him on merit and he's done more for America than any president in the last 3 decades have. 

Still voting for him. Nobody cares about the interview.

• Bill

I didn't watch it because I don't own a TV nor would I pay extra for HBO if I did. 

I crapped my dockers.