How am i supposed to be entirely sure that ghosts never existed if they might be invisible, intangible & maybe sometimes inaudible to us?

How am i supposed to tell that ghosts and spirits never existed as the human spirit (like astral projection) is typically/usually invidible, intangible and inaudible to us?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

You can never prove a negative. You can't prove something doesn't exist. But if there is no evidence for something, there is no reason to believe in it.  Invisible intangible flying unicorns might exist, but I have no reason to believe that they do. 

• 6 months ago

You can never prove that something doesn't exist. But if you can't see or hear or feel it, then you have no reason to believe in it. 

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Your thoughts are quite normal. There are many frequencies of light and sound and only a fraction of them are within reach of man's primitive senses. All the rest are way beyond us, infrared for instance and infrasound. Ultraviolet opens a whole different world to us. Only idiots use our own senses to make sense of our world as they can be beaten by the senses of primitive animals. Even next door's cat or scraggy old mutt has a far more superior view of the world than us. We don't know what exists, "none" of us

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You can't. Same problem with invisible pink unicorns. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.