megan asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

Why do dog lovers think you’re anti social if you don’t like dogs? ?

I guess I’m anti social because I don’t like drooling, stinky, overly hyper mutts. And apparently there is only one person in the world that doesnt like dogs since everyone says me and Anna are the same person. 

• ?

While you are a low-life troll, I do not think dog haters in general are anti-social.

We dog lovers are in a different zone, but i get your point. I was around snake lovers once, felt very uncomfortable but they seemed to react to my plight with amazement. They couldn't understand why i didn't like snakes.. So from that point of view, i would say you are definitely not anti-social.

Each to their own.  I think you are missing out on a lot by not liking animals.  Must be a big city kid.  I am country gal & have been around animals all my life, 71 yrs.  Many different species as pets.

Because you are antisocial.

There are others who dislike dogs...  But only one who feels a need to make multiple accounts to troll Y!A with their drivel.   

You and Anna are the same, its already been proven.   

Why do gobshytes like  YOU megAnna  constantly troll yohoo dog section is a far far better question

I don't think you're anti-social I don't think much of it at all. Not everyone appreciates animals but as long as you do them no harm that is fine. You don't have to like or want dog ownership to still think these animals we have domesticated should be treated well. My grandmother and my uncle were not fans of dogs but they wouldn't stand by and see one mistreated. Two thumbs down? Too sensible an answer?