Can i transfer into UCLA?

I currently have a 3.5-3.6 gpa with 1 more semester to go. I have 4 more classes to take which I will be completing this upcoming fall semester and I also need to apply to the school this semester. These classes are the last 3 prerequisites I need to get involved in Poli Sci, my chosen major, plus my last science class. I currently have a job, was secretary for BSU at my community college etc. When I first started back at CC I was not even sure if I was going to transfer and had no idea what I wanted to do and my lack of focus caused me to take less classes. This last year I have kicked it into high gear and knocked out every class with a A’s and B’s. I feel

like the way I started might get in the way because life started getting hard for me at one point which also hurt my on the level of focus. 4 first 3 years of trying to get it together were tough but Ive taken about 30 of my credits this year. Do you think this could hurt my chances of getting in even though I made the grades? What do you think me chances are?

How long it took you probably isn't that relevant.  To transfer to UCLA, your academic credentials will be judged against all the other people trying to transfer into UCLA for PolySci.  Whether or not you get in will be based on the number of openings in that major and whether you are ranked against other applicants high enough to earn one of those openings. I don't know if UCLA can tell you how many students they will admit to your chosen program.  Overall, UCLA has a 97% retention rate, so there are not that many openings. 

The difficult reality is that there could be students at other UC schools with higher GPAs who are likely to get in before anyone with a 3.5-3.6 GPA or credits from a CC.  The average GPA for transfer students to UCLA is 3.7.

If finishing your bachelor's degree is a priority, I would strongly encourage you to make transfer applications to a couple of other CSU and UC campuses as well.  

I would take this route: CC -> CSU (Bachelors) -> UC (Masters). Law school is optional.