Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 2 months ago

Will Arsenal be serious title contenders next season?

In the last few weeks they've dominated and destroyed Chelsea, City and Liverpool. With a few more quality signings can they challenge?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Absolutely yes:

I predict this line up is capable to win the league next season:

Willian.    Auba.       Pepe

Tierney    Xhaka.    Coutinho.     Bellerin

Upamecano.     Luiz.     Mustafi

Martinez

-They have many fast paced  youngsters, Nelson, Saka, Martinelly and AMN, and those players can fill wing position, and willian Is a good singing for a short term plan, he could add moe pressure to the opponent team with his dribbling skills and also they could land Zaha too to make the attklack looks dangerous. 

And I predict Pepe and Martinelli, they will explode in his second season.

-The problem is they don't have a good CF besides Auba, Laca is likely to be sold this summer, they should make Auba to stay and he can score more goals next season.

-And also they need creative midfields,and that is the only area they should trying to fix, to combat midfield issues, Arsenal should get rid of Xhaka cause his playing is really generic and has reached his limit, signing countiho isn't enough to strengthen, they need a Ramsey replacement who can suits Arteta style of play,  if they want to permanent Ceballos it's a good news for them or even make Ozil play again, because of his magical passes, they really need to invest in midfield to make more chances.

- Tierney is what they are looking for, he's a very smart player with his brilliant decisions, just like TAA from LFC that any team should try to find that kind of player and guarantee to improve your RB position.

- they have 2 decent goalkeepers, especially Martinez with his form on fire after waiting 10 y ears as a backup GK.

- Arteta is a promising manager, he has brilliant tactics and winning mentality as he's setting his team to play like Pep Guardiola, so he wants more money to buy talented players.

- And also they have so many bad/ useless players in their squad, and it seems the manager most likely to set for major overhaul, they should sell Ozil, Elneny, Torreira, Guendouzi, Holding, Mkhitaryan,  Kolasinac, Sokratis, Mavropanos and Chambers to raise transfer funds, which makes up to nearly 170£ millions totally in market, and it's enough to buy more CM, they could use it to buy Partey from Atletico.

- to win against big teams, Arteta has a plan which could be used next season,  he managed the squad to play very defensively and all they do is pass to Auba, and let him do whatever he wants and so far it has been working.

• 2 months ago

No because it will still be Liverpool and Man City!

• 2 months ago

what are you smoking ? May I try some too lol ?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sorry,but they have no chance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • August
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I would really like to see it but can't. They are not ready yet to challenge for the top place and the Chairman needs to review his priorities-either America or England 

• 2 months ago

I stopped daring to be optimistic at least seven years ago. 

• Adam
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No. They will not maintain the impressive performances over the course of a season. My money, they start well, show promise, then Wenger it and fade towards the end of the season and finish 6th

• snafu
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I very much doubt it.

• 2 months ago

Not title contenders probably, but they'll have a much better chance at getting back into the CL with Chelsea & United having Championship level managers.

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Haha they'd be lucky to challenge for Europa League

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.