Troy
Troy asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

Is Fox news the least biased cable news outlet?

• nappa
    Favorite Answer

One america news and network news are the best

No, But they are also not the most biased.

Yes,  Fox news the least biased cable news outlet

hahaha I see you have never watched

'

https://www.oann.com/  'They not only tell the TRUE NEWS BUT THEY SHOW the actual VIDEO clips to back their statements up. 'GOOD OR BAD, Pro Dem or Pro Rep.. 'They actually Tell it and SHOW IT LIKE IT REALLY IS... 'YOU CAN FACT CHECK THEM and you will actually agree..' IF you are a already TO HARDCORE BRAINWASHED LEFTIST you will not even fact check anything but parot what you are told to say like a good little brainwashed follower.

Say What? They are so dam biased it makes me want to pee.

number one boys ,,try n stoppem

Excuse me--I just choked on my coffee!  Fox network is the very definition of biased, since they routinely report Trump's speeches without checking them for accuracy.

Meanwhile, the other networks report the same speeches, while fact checking the information.  And--no surprise--the other networks find many lies and errors, which anyone else can verify if they bother to check the internet. 

Fox is a joke... like all of them

Any commercial news channel is biased in its news coverage and opinions to satisfy the prejudices of an audience it needs to retain to maintain its advertising income. Fox is no better or worse in that respect.

😄🤥

....................