Advice 😏?

So me and my girl have been having problems together because she’s little to no help in the house I work 12 hour shifts daily just to come home with no food for me and the house is messy or worse than when I left I get home to my son all messy I have to take him a shower because she doesn’t bother in doing anything for him or me she give me no affection at all she never wants to give me affection or wants time alone by ourselves she doesn’t help me clean we moved in together by ourselves on may and till this day she hasn’t cooked anything or clean anything I work 12 hours and have to stay up another 3-4 doing stuff in the house just for her to complain about everything all she does is get ready and take pictures for social media She doesn’t like workin so I been trying to convince her into selling monat and farmasi (beauty products) Around so she can keep her mind occupied and make cash so she can spend on herself but she doesn’t want to 

I’ve tired talking to her for months and nothing what should I do I been stressing she has bad temper and idk how to come at her anymore since nothing works Her own mom and sister try talking to her and still nothing I feel like she doesn’t want me but it’s scared to be alone what should i do or say to her ?

Favorite Answer

Find a new girl. A relationship should have equal efforts. Your doing all the work here. Also it's a bad environment for your son to be raised in.

Let me guess, american woman. Women in the states have been ruined by fempigism. It's a disease that destroys all rational thought and its caused by liberalism. Women don't want to cook and clean like they should anymore. It's sickening.

• Adam

Sounds like a sponge. Or perhaps depressed, hard to say. Either way, make sure she pays half the bills, when she can’t afford them she’ll have to get up and do something.