Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Boyfriend only wants sex not love?

I have been in denial for the last 2 years but there’s no point in continuing to lie to myself. My boyfriend associates me with sex and that’s about it as far as positive things go. As As far as he’s concerned all of my other traits or negative, as far as he’s concerned all of my other traits are pretty much negative. He is only sweet to me when he wants sex. He isn’t mean to me the rest of the time he just shows no interest in me. The only time he will kiss me or hug me or tell me something sweet is to have sex. I’ve told him how I feel but it doesn’t matter. I don’t know what to do, nothing I say or do would make him feel something. Sometimes I think even if I left he would shrug his shoulders but miss the sex. 

If you're dissatisfied and uncomfortable in the relationship, then why are you staying in it? You can't make someone feel anything they do not feel... and i think you're doing yourself a huge disservice by staying with a guy who only seems interested when you spread your legs.  Honestly.

When have you ever given men who show affection the time of day? You want desperate behaviour from a man who isn't desperate. "he thinks my only positive trait is sex" then work on yourself so that you're valuable outside of sex!

When he have sex he will love you 

So keep spreading those legs till his love’s develops deeper

ok. so is there an interrogative in that pity party rant.

• Mike

You never really asked a question and it seems you have this all figured out anyway.