Why does wearing a mask make me feel like I'm wearing a burqa ?

Does it make you feel like you are wearing a burqa when you wear a mask? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Of course not; I know the difference between a burqa and a yashmak. Besides, it is the decent thing to do. A mask only gives limited protection for you; it is designed to keep you from infecting others. If you feel that you can't breathe, either get help from a psychologist or psychiatrist or wear a different style of mask.

• Isabel
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

A face mask is so different from a burqa that I don’t feel their interchangeable.  If you feel that way, it’s obviously your prerogative, but it makes me wonder if you think that a niqab is a burqa, tbh

• yay
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, it makes me feel like I'm a Wild West outlaw menacing the aisles of the local Kroger. 

• Kin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No, why would you think that? no. I don't feel like that. And women who choose to wear burqas is because of their culture, not religion. The face is not to be covered and not allowed, these women choose to do so because of their societal traditions and culture and could be because of medical condition. Although, covering the face now is necessary and smart to do for the sake of protection of health and being mindful of others too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ok. Nice bait, fággot!

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

I don't know...I just feel like I can't breathe and I after a few moments of wearing it, I feel dizzy.

• Dimple
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No it makes me feel like i'm trying to suffocate myself.

• 2 months ago

its not that bad but they do get hot....IN STORES IT IS A GOOD IDEA...CUZ ppl are moving around....and what if someone sneezed? we would not want those germs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.