Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

What is a superior Church for you, if you had no choice, Protestant or Catholic?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

What do you mean?  If I had to choose between the two, I would become a Catholic, but I would worship only God, not Mary or the saints.

• 2 months ago

If I had no choice, I would probably go with Protestant.

But I would work the entire time to undermine and overthrow whoever it was that took away my choice.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Read the Bible. It tells us that Jesus Christ founded one Church, said it was to remain one, and promised the leadership of that one Church "The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth", and "Whatsoever you bind upon Earth is bound in Heaven", and "He who hears you hears Me". "All truth" can exist only in the one Church He founded, because truth cannot contradict truth, therefore if two churches have conflicting beliefs, at least one of them is teaching untruth. Protestantism has fragmented into more than 6,000 denominations in just a few hundred years, the teaching of each one contradicting the teaching of the others, so untruth is obviously rampant in that manmade tradition. And that doesn't include the 20,000 so-called "non-denominational" Protestant churches. Meanwhile, the one Church Jesus founded remains one in belief, one in teaching, one in worship, one in biblical understanding throughout the world after 2,000 years. You just can't beat God's plan.

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, I'm protestant, although not practising. I think I will stick to that out of the 2. The Catholic church is too corrupt. All that slaughter they did in  the past, including what Hitler did. He was a Catholic. Plus they are rich and greedy. Also hiding many things in the vaults of the Vatican. I would love to see what they have hidden in there. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Michze
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

The RCC evolved from the Ancient Roman religion and protestant/non denominationals rebel against them.

• 2 months ago

There is always a choice.  Free will dictates that. I chose none of the above, and I don't feel bad about it at all. 

• 2 months ago

Westboro Baptist is the true church of Jesus 

and Skydaddy too .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A superior church for me = Sleeping late every Sunday morning.

• Jeff
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

The Pedophile Catholic Cult of CHILD RAPE might be 

MIGHT BE superior to the Charles Manson Cult.  

But frankly, I think they're in a tie for Last Place.

=======================================

LOOK!  The CUT & PASTE WHORE CHRIS/JESS doesn't like either one!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

😄

I like Catholic rituals more.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.