Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I ran into my ex girlfriend three times in the past years and Im regretting my decision of dumping her. How do you think she feels about me?

I dumped my ex girlfriend after she broke several of her promises she made towards me. 

She apologized and mentioned to me not to end the relationship wanting me to meet up and explain the situation. 

I was upset and went on a rant explaining the cause of tne breakup.

Few weeks later, I saw her at work and I looked at her and she looked down and avoided me. 

4 years later, I got on a train and I noticed somebody looking at me. I noticed she was looking so I looked back at her and she looked down and looked back at me. 

I started exiting the train and I stood right in back of her and exited the train.

We didn't say anything to each other

6 years later, I randomly saw her at a restaurant that I used to pick up food for her when we first started dating. 

She was sitting accross the table and I sat on other side of the table with my family and I noticed she was starting at me the whole time.

I forgot about her after the breakup but mutiple random runins with her caused me to think about her and regret the decision. 

How do you think she felt about me now?

• IIIII

Life is a trick on the mind, what went wrong will likely go wrong again

there must be a reason you and her were broken up

memories can be deceptive 

You deserve this 

Hope she dump your a ss forever