Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you disagree, or strongly disagree, with the racist falsehoods uttered by Donald Trump and his racist supporters?

Favorite Answer

Trump is such a moron that I dont think racists could agree with half of his verbal diarrhea rants

I STRONGLY disagree with the constant playing of the race card. It's a distraction to keep people from noticing the 1%ers' absolute rape of the country.

I strongly disagree with the racist insinuations coming from the Left that hate on White people as a race, and furthermore excuse their own racism by believing that there can be no racism against Whites.  That is about the worst hate that exist in today's world.  Not even the rednecks from the 60's believed that kind of nonsense.

As for Trump and his supporters, I would feel the same way wherever actual racism exists according to the dictionary definition, and not by the mouths of anyone who follows the identity politics nonsense of the radical Left.

I agree with everything racist he's said and think he doesnt go far enough.

Too bad these instances you speak of only exist within your own head eh?