Why do liberals think they are right about everything?  Dont intelligent people learn, refine and evolve their thinking and understanding?

Favorite Answer

Liberals have this core belief that they are good. No matter what actions they do, it's good because THEY are good. This is very dangerous. They don't tweak their beliefs or learn from experience.

Therefore, anyone who opposes them or disagrees with them, are evil. And they must be silenced at all costs.

The ends justify the means, because in their minds, they are good.

They can never be wrong about something.

What liberal said they know everything to you?!  Sure, there are irrational people from every political position you can think of, but do not fall into the trap of "guilty by association"!  This liberal is a truth seeker, hence, I know my history after many years in college, but I'm still plenty ignorant about many subjects, we all are!  The key is to remain open-minded and continue learning throughout life! 

😄 I don't speak on a matter unless I have facts. 

So.... what do you mean? 🥴

• david

Liberals, unlike Trump, do not think they know everything.  Yur question is just BS.  ===  Liberals were called the 'liberal elite'  in the past because they were thought of as 'eggheads'  who were college professors who were doing research and constantly learning.  Unlike the Reicht-wing who chose to believe BS conspiracy theories with no proof.

Who is we do you not realize that more than 60% of the United States are Trump fans if you go making the mad they're liable to beat you up

Narcissism. It’s all they have now

LOL.  For over a decade (using Y!A) I've been amazed at how wrong cons are about most everything.  And I'm not talking about subjective topics.

Even your question is further proof of that. Think about who taught you to demonize liberals, and why

You are wrong about everything 

Source(s): Auntie penny bags

Yes we do!  And we invite you trumptards to do the same!   Because you don't.

And since you should always give an example when you generalize:

EXAMPLE:    Trump said that "Early on they said no mask, then they said wear a mask, so I'm not going to wear one".Do you see how new information comes in, and Trump uses it as an excuse to criticize the source, rather than doing what you suggested intelligent people do, take the new information into account and process it with intelligent thought?