Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why do atheists rarely say bad things about Quetzalcoatl?

Do they worship the Quetz?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No one is trying to make us worship Quetzalcoatl or telling us that we have to obey Quetzalcoatl's rules.  No one is telling us that only worshipers of Quetzalcoatl are entitled to full civil rights.  See the difference?

• 2 months ago

His followers (and there are a few) don't annoy me with it.

• 2 months ago

Since Quetzalcoatl had nothing to do with religion why would atheists have anything to say about Quetzalcoatl outside of a historical or sociological significance?

• Zac Z
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What God of Thunder said.

Atheists "rarely say bad things about Quetzalcoatl" because we rarely encounter people who "say good things about Quetzalcoatl" to use your expression.

If there were believers in Quetzalcoatl who were relevant society you could be sure that we would speak out against Quetzalcoatl.

It doesn't make sense to argue against a fictional being that doesn't seem to have any traction.

If you're a PETA activist you won't protest against coats made out of dassie fur because that's not a thing. If it became a thing then this could very well change.

You're probably just a troll but if you seriously so clueless to have to ask this question, I'm truly sorry for you. Your education system has failed you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Dawkins never told them to.

• 2 months ago

It's Bob Eubanks.  He threatened us if we blaspheme against any fictional character whose name begins with Q.  You've heard of Q anon.  Those are his enforcers.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I notice atheists rarely say bad things about SpongeBob.  Do you think they worship SpongeBob???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.