Why do Democrats always say "Latinos" in a Spanish accent?

I think it's because it's a bit disrespectful to say it in a classic American accent,, But idk I'm from Germany and i assume you are from America so it might be different for you, I just think it's polite to do it but maybe it's just me. 

They think it makes them sound 'woke' - and they're right. Being 'woke' = being an IDIOT.

-That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.- Christopher Hitchens

To demonstrate how woke they are.

They do?  Hmm none of the ones I know do.  But then none of them talk about wanting an open border, taking away guns, or any of the many things Trump supporters love to accuse them of.  In fact the only ones I hear saying that are Trump supporters and the only one I have heard talk about taking away guns in a position of authority was Trump.

submission to minorities. They will get angry and be like WHY YOU SOUND LIKE DUM AMERIKKKAN

• y

Same reason Hillary pulled that hot sauce out.