Liberals, Why you think 200 federal check is bad?

Republicans are trying to put people back at work. if you give a bigger check, they will be very dependent on it. 

Giving checks will NOT HELP at all. Actually it will hurt more because the government is spending more money. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Nat
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Really? They’ll be dependent on it? But big corporations, won’t be dependent on it? 

Make it make sense

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't look at it that way. For I follow the money.

So what happens to the extra money that's not given to TAXPAYERS this time?🤔

Where exactly is it going? And why?👁️

• 2 months ago

The one thang that unites ALL "liberals" is having income transferred to them. That's why.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's not enough. People need food and shelter. We're going to have millions of people evicted through no fault of their own. Don't forget a lot of that money is going directly to pay rent, and if the landlords don't get their money they can't pay property taxes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

never said I I thought it was bad.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Please learn how our economic system works. Then you might understand why you're wrong. Also, it's not just liberals. Even TRUMP said he wanted more money going out to the people.

• 2 months ago

Liberals are obviously trying to collapse the economy and trigger hyperinflation so they can implement their communist dictatorship afterwards.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.